FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions

How do I find my polling place?

Most people who live within the town limits will vote at the Town Hall.

More information on polling places can be found at Uinta County's elections page.

Where can I register to vote?

You can register to vote at the Town Hall.  The necessary form is available at Town Hall. This form is also used for voter address changes.

The voting laws have changed as of July 1, 2022. Click here to view important changes.

For more VOTING information please call the County Complex at (307) 782-7432 and select option 2.

View the Voter ID flyer here