FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions

Who do I call for an animal control problem?

You can contact the Mountain View Police Department for animal control problems such as a stray, loose or vicious animal.

Phone: (307) 783-1000

We do not have an animal shelter in the Town of Mountain View. Any captured animal will be sent to theĀ animal shelter in the Town of Lyman. You can contact the animal shelter if you are trying to locate a missing animal.

Phone: (307) 787-6500