FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions

Where do I apply for a business license?

If you're providing services or selling goods within the Town limits you are required to have a business license for the Town of Mountain View.

Applications to apply for a business license are available at the Town Hall or you can complete and print the form from here.  An annual license is $35.00.  A temporary business license will cover up to 3 days for $5.00. This may be extended up to 6 days for an additional $5.00. A solicitor's license of $25.00 will cover up to 14 days and must be approved by the town council.

Forms can be brought to the Town Hall or mailed with the annual fee to:

Town of Mountain View
P.O. Box 249
Mountain View, Wyoming  82939

Upon approval the business license will be mailed to the address indicated on the application form.

Annual Business License Application