FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions

Where do I apply for a Town dog license?

Dog licenses are handled by the Town Clerk's office.

Mountain View Town Hall
405 N. Highway 414
Mountain View, Wyoming  82939

Fee for a lifetime license is $5.00.  Forms must be completed at Town Hall.

Please bring a copy of your pet's current rabies vaccination paperwork.