FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions

What are the fees for administrative services (faxing, copying, records request, NSF check)?

The Town Hall offers administrative services to the public for copying, faxing or request of public town records for set fees.  Here you will find the fee schedule for these services.

If you need to request public town records please complete the "Records Request" form in the next section and return it to the Town Hall.  Fees will be assessed and charged at the time the service is completed.

Administration Fees -resolution 2015-5